Mojo Purchasing Guide
STEP 1. FIND A FRAME.
- Name it. Naming the frame (and the lenses) ties the 2 together. This is important if you are buying multiple pairs but also for future reference.
- Click "I am going to add Rx lenses". If you just want to buy the frame you can do so.
- Click Add to Cart. A pop up will appear. Select the lens type you want.
STEP 2. LENS TYPES. We offer specialty digital lenses for today's wearers. All of our lenses have blue block or blue block options.
- Single Vision
(If you want standard single vision prescription lenses please visit our other site: ReadingGlassesEtc.com)
STEP 3. SELECT YOUR LENSES
- Name the pair. Add a name for reference. It should be the same reference name for the frame you chose.
- Select your lens options.
- Upload your prescription.
- Click ADD TO CART and Check Out.
STEP 4. FRAME TRY-ON, APPROVAL, and MEASUREMENTS
- We ship you the frame to try on.
- You have someone take a picture of you wearing the frames. Instructions are included. E-mail the picture to us.
- We take the required measurements. Our process is very accurate and way more secure than online apps.
- Send the frames back to us using our included Pre-paid shipping label.
- We start processing the lenses. By the time the frame is here the lenses will be ready.
Most of the lenses we offer here at Mojo Optical are digitally designed and require not only your PD measurement but a fitting height as well, even the single vision lenses.
Total turn around from start to finish is about 2 weeks. All shipping is via USPS Priority Mail.
A valid, current prescription is required. The Rx must show your Doctor's name, office, and phone number.