Varilux Comfort DRx Progressives
Available in U.S Only
Digitally surfaced on both sides, these progressive lenses that have Smart Blue Filter (TM) built in, that filters at least 20% of HEV Blue Light. (Combining this lens with Crizal Prevencia AR coating results in 100% HEV blue light protection.) The intermediate/monitor viewing area (about arm's length viewing) is about 40% wider than traditional progressive designs. A tried and true lens design that has only improved over the years.
These lenses are available without AR or with an AR (Anti-Reflective) coating for an additional price.
They are also available in Transitions VII in each lens material for an additional $100.
Lens Materials Options:
- Polycarbonate w/ UV400. (Thick in powers over +/-3.00)
- 1.6 High Index w/ UV400. (Thinner than poly by ~20%)
- 1.67 High Index w/ UV400. (Thinner than poly by ~30%)
AR (Anti-Reflective) Coatings (0ptional)
- +$60 Mojo Synergy UV AR - Additional UV protection. Super hydrophobic. Easy-to-clean.
- +$85 TD2 OptiFog AR - Anti-Fogging, Anti-Reflective, Super scratch resistant. Comes with 4 activator cleaning cloths.
- +$120 Crizal Avance' UV AR - Additional UV protection. Super hydrophobic. Easy-to-clean. "Glass-class" scratch resistance!
- +$150 Crizal Sapphire UV AR - The clearest AR made. 50% less reflection than Avance'.
- +$150 Crizal Prevencia AR (Blue Block) - Same as above but reflects off HEV blue light 20+%.
Your Rx and PD Measurements
- Your current prescription is required. Include your PD if you have it. If not,
- PD and fitting height measurements will be taken later.
- For specific information on the order process see
1 Year Scratch Warranty
30 Day Doctor's Rx Change Warranty
30 Day Exchange for Store Credit